Sunday, December 9, 2007

Liam meets Santa!

I took Liam on his first visit to Santa this afternoon. I had no idea how this would go. Well, I guess it had to go only one of two ways. Either he would smile happily at Santa and the pictures would be lovely or he would cry and the pictures would be hysterical. He went for option #2.
I suppose I should have known this would be his reaction. He had been happy-zappy boy all day long and even when we got to CBC where Santa was visiting, Liam was thrilled with all the other kids, the balloons, and the Christmas lights. He was even patient while we waited in line for a good 15-20 minutes and nearing dinnertime. Maybe I should have gotten him a cookie. The minute we sat down next to Santa it was all over. He wouldn't even let go of me to sit on Santa's lap. He was not a happy camper.

1 comment: