Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6 Months!


Luke's 6-month birthday was this past Sunday and he had lots going on. First, I had decided a few weeks ago to wean him. It all went according to my plan so that on Sunday, Luke was shut off completely. He didn't seem to miss it at all. In fact, he is sucking down formula like he has been out in the dessert for a month. He can go through 9 ounces in about 5 minutes flat and would happily keep going if I let him. Sunday I also decided to add another meal into his schedule thinking that was why he was sucking down so much formula. Um...yeah. He is still drinking a ton and enjoying his food too!

Our doctor's office did not schedule a 6-month visit (we are going at 8 months instead) so I weighed him myself. He is just shy of 19lbs. I have no idea how long he is, maybe 26.5 or 27 inches but that will have to wait until our next appointment. Anyway, 19 lbs is 75th percentile. If he didn't puke so much he would probably weigh well over 20 lbs!

No comments: